I’ve bled orange and blue since I became a freshman at the University of Florida in 2000. I still have the same passion for the Florida Gators today as I did 13 years ago. My dream would be to steer the digital and social strategy for the University Athletic Association for the University of Florida. There’s an electric feeling when you’re in The Swamp with 100,000 of your closest friends, and I want to bring that same feeling to the Gators digital and social platforms every day.
I graduated from UF with a degree in Advertising in 2004 and am now in my second semester of grad school at UF getting my Masters in Mass Communications with a specialization in Social Media.
- Increased traffic of a major website by 13 million page views and seven million unique visitors
- Successfully redesigned a high-traffic website and switched content management systems
- Improved level of content being published and created editorial calendar
- Launched a mobile website, iPhone, iPad and Android app that is being enjoyed by almost a million fans
You can see from my entire Pinterest profile I’m a very creative person and like to work in an area where I can let my creativity flow. Working in digital and social media allows me to create through content. Some specialized Pinterest board ideas that could be applied for the Gator Nation are Gator apparel, tailgating food and Gator inspiration.
- Strong Leader
- Creative ideas
- Passion for the Gators
- Strong knowledge of digital and social media
Allow me to share my passion and bring the Gator Nation into people’s lives on a daily basis.
Connect with me!